Is300 Turbo?

futureowner311

I know you guys are going to be bothered by one analogy I am going to have to use for my question. So I would like to apologize ahead of time. I had a 2003 VW gti 20th anniversary. Very nice car. Setup already. no mods needed. This car came with a 1.8t it had this awesome sounding blow off valve. Again all factory. I am sure the IS300 will not have turbo or let alone a blow off valve. I would like to put one on. For two reason's. First I would love to have that sond happen while rolling down the street and second for added performance if it in fact does improve hp. I woul like to know of any preffered systems and to know of a system that will not sound outrageously loud. I also have the same question about exhuast. Upgrade but not at the expense of making it sound like one of those rice rockets. I am down for putting quality money for quality product. Its the only way to be. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks If there are any unclarities feel free to email me or just post it here.

Peace

I have seen several nice looking and awesome sounding turbos adapted to SC's, GS's and IS's. I will see what I can did up and hopefully some member will chime in with their knowledge.

in the meantime, try searching the SC, GS and IS forums for "turbo", open the search up to encompass the past year.

steviej

Thanks Alot. It seems that you really can get alot of help from this site. I really appreciate it. I have been researching some options. There are definatley some good kits for the turbo kit. I think it is definitely a good investment for what I want. I have seen like about between 4-5k. Thanks Steviej.

• 2 weeks later...