Crown Lexus

LS430

• 2 months later...
Has anyone shopped with them before? I might buy a RX330 from them. Any advice would help! Thanks!

The only experience I had with Crown was requesting an email quote on a service price and never got an answer. FYI, I have bought two new Lexus automobiles from Riverside Lexus which is closer to you, and I've found them to be a pretty fair dealership. You're close to the Desert (Palm Springs) dealership as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone shopped with them before? I might buy a RX330 from them. Any advice would help! Thanks!

The only experience I had with Crown was requesting an email quote on a service price and never got an answer. FYI, I have bought two new Lexus automobiles from Riverside Lexus which is closer to you, and I've found them to be a pretty fair dealership. You're close to the Desert (Palm Springs) dealership as well.

I bought my RX300 from Crown Lexus back in 2000. They were not very helpful, they were very pushy with their lease program. The sales associate kept suggesting that I should go for their lease program eventhough I mentioned to him that I drive all over town.

Nah i wont recommend Crown Lexus i been there n got ripped off.

I went to crown lexus to get serpentine belts( alternator, drive belts, etc..) and check price in longo lexus damn... much cheaper.

2nd i went there again to get brake master cylinder (did samething) check in the local area i can get much cheaper -> same stuff & part number.

I think because they just relocate/ reconstruct to new place and they the only one in the ontario neighborhood so people who owned lexus in that area will have no choice at all.. right?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...