Replacing O2 Sensors

normrd

Check Engine light is on, had it checked out and was told the O2 sensor needs to be replaced and that I should do both. Quotes have been from $900-1200. I think I can do this myself. What sensor (brand) should I use. Are they hard to get to? Will I have to reset the error code?

Thanks,

Acutally, I was told it is the front two Air/Fuel Ratio sensors that need to be replaced. I have not been able to find these anywere except the dealership for $300+ each. Any one know of another source for them?

I never see two sensor goes out at the same time. What bank did they say it was? I would suggest replacing lexus o2 sensor. You will need a 22mm wrench. Sometimes it's hard to take it off. email me your year and which bank. jpimport2003@yahoo.com

Check Engine light is on, had it checked out and was told the O2 sensor needs to be replaced and that I should do both. Quotes have been from $900-1200. I think I can do this myself. What sensor (brand) should I use. Are they hard to get to? Will I have to reset the error code?

Thanks,

How many miles do you have on your vehicle? Also what year is your RX?