Radio Replacement

yes everything is plug in and play. i have done many 1992 ls400 conversions both to pioneer cd button radio p626 and to nakamichi cd button radio n004. with nakamichi conversion the subamp mounted to the left of the gas tank and subwoofer also need switched. the nak conversion is good when the paper cone of the pioneer sub has come loose. the nak sub cones are all still intact 12 years later but the pioneers arnt.............................................................................................. the most diificult part of the converesion is the cd changer cable. i have them profesionally made using real cd changer metal; shielded cable. the lexus dealer only has the main wiring harness with the cd changer wiring so the dealer will tell you conversion isnt possible. i have provided the conversion kit for several members of this club including fourdoor who has posted his results and was happy with the improved sound wihth the nakamichi cd button radio conversion................................................ email me at pioneersuby for pictures of the conversion parts and the cd changer cable with lexus connctors..................................... the cd changer power comes fromm the radio so no need to tap any power wires for the conversion . it is quite easy to do this conversion and all the ls400 owners have done the conversion without professioanl help. it also increases value of your ls400 to upgrade to the factory cd changer system . the ls400 nakamichi system was rated the best oem system ever installed in a production car.