Question About Rims

I HAVE 95 ES300 AND I WANTED TO PUT SOME RIMS ON IT. I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT SOME KAISER PHOENIX III CHROME 18x7.5 INCH FWD. IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOME HELP. I DON'T WANT TO PUT ANY RIMS ON MY CAR IF IT'S GOING TO MESS UP THE DRIVING.

5 LUG 4.5 OR 114.3MM HIGH POSITIVE OFFSET, IS THIS GOOD OR BAD?

ARE ESSENZA TIRES ANY GOOD?

HERE ARE A COUPLE LINKS TO THE RIMS AND TIRES. ANY KIND OF HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED, THANKS.

RIMS

TIRES

It seems that this tire profile is fairly radical, so I would say that it would affect the ride quality(smoothness) of your car. It would definitely improve the cornering though. There is always a tradeoff. ;)

HI,

I'm running 235/35/18 's on spinners and i'll tell you right now im looking good but my ride has gone 100% downhill, due to the lo-pro tires i assume. I dont know the offset off the top of my head, but they are offset only a little bit. If you're looking for looks go ahead, but anything ridewise, no, i wouldnt switch from stock. G luck man

cd

I'm looking for rims for my Lexus ES300 (1993) as well. hey daveyboy377, the 15" doughnuts I have on the car right now are crap for handling... and they make the car look so "gramma".

Any particular brands I should go with? What specifications in terms of wheel width and bolt pattern do I need to have? I want 18 inchers... Any particualr brand that's recommended?

Steve