I Saw The 2005 Es330

I stopped by my dealership today on my way to work and I saw the new 2005 ES. There are a quite a few minor changes:

-17" Rims, different design.

-New front bumper design.

-Round Fog Lights.

-Projector head-lights.

-New rear tail-light design.

-New front grille.

-Heated & Ventilated seats.

-Perferated leather (probably because of above).

-New stearing wheel w/ audio controls.

-Passenger seat memory.

-New wood trim color.

I think that's about it. The dealer only had three, all of them configured the same. None of them had the GPS / Nav so I couldn't tell whether anything changed for that, though I doubt it.

I like the new front projector head-lights, I'm not too crazy about the tail-lights or the new grille. Although the new fog lights are pretty slick. I may swing back later on and see if I can snap some pics.

I have not seen the new ES yet, but sounds interesting. Did you note what the MSRP is? Also, what is the new wood trim?

I have a2004 ES 330 Sport Model, nav and ML, Thunder Cloud Metallic myself and the only thing I really wish it came with is audio controls on the sterring wheel. The Bird's Eye Maple interior trim is awesome by the way. Let us know if you were able to get any pricing and thanks about the heads-up about the fact that they are now beginning to show up.

The MSRP on the ones I saw were around $35,000. There were some 04 ES's right next to them w/ NAV that were going for about $37,500.

The wood trim is of a ligter color, there isn't any additional new trim in the interior.