#1 Midwest Dealer Superior Lexus

rpwsrw

Hey guys, Robb here. I just wanted to say hello and offer my assistance in the Midwest region. You have to go to Chicago, Milwakee, or Texas to get my inventory. Let me know how I can assist you guys in any way. We (Lexus)have some neat stuff coming out (RX-H, 06 GS, Coupe IS). I'm sure you guys find out about it before I do, but I'll do my best to post our Official Lexus Bulletins.

Email for help,

Robb W

rober.walter@hendrickauto.com

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my lexus from superior lexus and I would NOT go back! They charge you for everything! Their sales and business manager is difficult to work with. Getting info regarding invoice price, interest rates, etc were like pulling teeth! Alot of double talk. The only reason I bought my lexus from them is because they are the only dealer in town (MONOPOLY). I hope someday when I choose to upgrade to another lexus there will be another dealer in KC.

im sorry to hear that you had issues. You are a rare circumstance, our CSI proves it. If you would like you may contact me by IM and I can help resolve any issues that you have and help you anytime in the future. I have never heard any customer say that we were hard to get along with.

• 4 months later...

Own both a 2002 SC and 2003 GS430 and have had a good experience with Superior. I did not purchase either car from their dealership and have had warranty work done on each. I bot the GS with 3,000 miles on it, the front tires where wearing bad, with some coaxing they replaced both at no cost and aligned the front end which was moderately out of line. I found the service manager, a young lady and the service drive manager to be good people who will work to get you satisfied. Something to remember: the warranty is with the car not the owner. the delearship gets paid for any related work from the manufacturer. Gary R. Summers