Maintenance Required Light

wilder_rebs

Place your key in the ignition and turn to "On". Find the odometer button and press until it reads the odometer setting, not a trip setting. Turn off the key. Place your finger back on the odometer button, press and hold. At the same time, turn the key back to "On". Hold the odometer button in until the MAINT REQD light goes out...should take about 8-10 seconds as I recall from the last time I reset mine. Good Luck

• 2 months later...
Place your key in the ignition and turn to "On".  Find the odometer button and press until it reads the odometer setting, not a trip setting.  Turn off the key.  Place your finger back on the odometer button, press and hold.  At the same time, turn the key back to "On".  Hold the odometer button in until the MAINT REQD light goes out...should take about 8-10 seconds as I recall from the last time I reset mine.  Good Luck

Thanks, Tyrone. I had the same problem and followed your instructions. It worked!