Rechroming Flaking Wheels?

My '94's tired wheels are flaking and pitting from the Midwest salt and age. Does anyone have recommendations for a shop that rechromes these at a reasonable price? I found a shop in Valencia, CA that advertises about $125/wheel but haven't contacted them yet. Is this a fair price?

yes that sounds like a really good price,,,,,,rechroming is very very expensive (atleast around here)

to tell you the truth i would just buy new wheels off of ebay for that price, nowadays you can get a set of chrome OE 16's for a couple of hundred bucks 3-4 hundred at the most.

good luck

Ended up going much higher than $100, but figure I can sell my existing wheels to someone on eBay that needs them. Still worth getting the road salt out of my mind and off my car!! No more of that here in SoCal!!

so you bought em??????????

yeah thats a great idea..........thats what i did....i sold my OE 15's on ebay (bad shape) for 300 bucks, so after all said and done, i barely paid anything for my new ones............great upgrade as well