Do US Lexus Dealers Honor Canadian Warranty?

My Vin# 

• 2T2YZMDA7LC233754

I'm looking to buy this RX350 FSport Performance w/navigation at a local dealer (Chrysler).  The car is Canadian and was there for two years, then sold in US at auction.  It only has 10K miles and only has one malfunction (rear passenger window won't work).  I called Lexus Canada and they state their warranty is good in US, but our two local Lexus dealers aren't so sure.  Anyone have any input on this?  I'm trying to negotiate a good deal.  The seller says there is no warranty, but I believe there is the standard 4/50 basic and 6/70 powertrain (that's also what Lexus of Canada says as well).  I put a call in to Lexus US and was told, "No Warranty".  I'm confused. 

Thanks for any help.

Edited by DonnyC426

On 12/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, DonnyC426 said:

My Vin# 

• 2T2YZMDA7LC233754

I'm looking to buy this RX350 FSport Performance w/navigation at a local dealer (Chrysler).  The car is Canadian and was there for two years, then sold in US at auction.  It only has 10K miles and only has one malfunction (rear passenger window won't work).  I called Lexus Canada and they state their warranty is good in US, but our two local Lexus dealers aren't so sure.  Anyone have any input on this?  I'm trying to negotiate a good deal.  The seller says there is no warranty, but I believe there is the standard 4/50 basic and 6/70 powertrain (that's also what Lexus of Canada says as well).  I put a call in to Lexus US and was told, "No Warranty".  I'm confused. 

Thanks for any help.

I decided to pass on this vehicle and ended up purchasing a 2020 Base Model RX 350 w/Luxury package + many other options (33K miles) serviced completely at the selling Lexus dealership.  I felt much safer buying this one.  Also they actually changed the oil at 5K miles first oil change.  The Car Care Nut would be happy.