Radio Security Code Needed

jahon

Hey i just bought my 1993 Lexus ES300 and the security code is needed and is not listed in the manual at all. I dont have it but would appreciate it if someone could help me out by giving me the radio code so i can at least listen to some music while i drive. :) If you dont want to post it here you can email me at jahon@verizon.net and thank you for all of your help! Much appreciated!!

:)

Hey i just bought my 1993 Lexus ES300 and the security code is needed and is not listed in the manual at all. I dont have it but would appreciate it if someone could help me out by giving me the radio code so i can at least listen to some music while i drive. :) If you dont want to post it here you can email me at jahon@verizon.net and thank you for all of your help! Much appreciated!!

:)

You'll probably need to see your dealer.

The purpose of those codes is to prevent someone from stealing a stereo and then using it themselves. No one's supposed to give them out unless they can verify that the recipient is the legitimate owner.