No Left Turn Signal. Help!

Enz

right blinkers works via turn signal and flasher switch. No left turn signal light on dash and it doesn't work when u hit the flasher button or use the turn signal switch. I checked the left turn bulbs. Pulled them out and connected them directly to the battery and they work so I'm assuming its not the bulbs or the turn signal switch since the left doesn't work with the flasher switch either. checked fuses but I couldn't find specific ones for the left turn signal, is there one? Contacts seem clean, no corrosion at all.

Could it be the flasher/relay? Maybe one side is bad? I think I found the flasher unit right under the steering wheel behind the fuse box but its hard to pull out and I don't want to break anything. Any tips on how to easily get that out?

I just purchased this coach ed with 34K miles from a friend. So far it looks like this left turn signal is a problem and the rear side markers bulbs need to be replaced.

Please Help a newbie!

Thanks!

Enz

• 7 years later...