Message For 'lovik'

prix

That $198 at Sewell-Dallas sounds really high, unless they added on a lot of $ for shipping them over to you in Norway!! I paid about $98 plus s/h for a set of factory lexus mats from lexustoyotamitsubishi.com. Their dealership is located in Lansing, Michigan. If you want to follow up with Lexustoyotamitsubishi.com, I would just call them up and speak to them directly to get a quote. Ask for 'Bill' the parts manager. They can check your vin number to see what color floor mats you have, and tell you if they can ship them to you and at what cost. If it's beige you're after, that's a pretty standard color. However, if you wanted to be absolutely sure of a good match, I would snip a few threads from the original (worn) mat in an inconspicuous place, then send those threads in to them and ask them to match up the right color floor mats.

If they say your car uses beige mats, you need to be sure there aren't different color beiges (dark and light, for example). In my case, I thought I was getting a good deal/saving money by ordering up from lexustoyotamitsubishi.com. But, I wound up returning the mats they sent and didn't get my shipping costs refunded (which is only fair and only costs me twelve bucks in any case). I have a champagne color LS400 with 'taupe' interior. Turns out there are two different shades of taupe, light and dark. So they sent me 'light' and my car uses 'dark' taupe. Anyhow, I wound up ordering up a second set of dark taupe mats from my local dealer, since the ones lexustoyotamitsubishi sent didn't match, and even the second set didn't match! Turns out my car has a special, custom anniversary edition taupe interior, meaning that it's a slightly deeper, richer taupe than the normal 'dark taupe' mats they make. I will just redye a faded spot on the mats I have, which are actually in good shape -- no holes or worn spots, only a faded area on the passenger side mat.

I never thought buying floor mats would be so time consuming. Well, you have likely already solved this problem, but thought I'd throw in my two cents in any case. Good luck! P.S. Could not send this reply to your inbox, as it said you were not able to receive personal messages(??). Something like that. Also, I rarely check my inbox, so just saw your message today, almost a month later.