95 Ls400 Project With No Spark

zukijames

Just put the motor in and has no spark, the previous owner modified the wiring harness(he's done several has a electrical business.)

I've tested ignitors, coils, crank sensor, and cam sensors

As far as I can tell the issue must be something with the signal and feed back wires from ecu to ignitors.

I re ran the signal and feedback from ecu to ignitor on the 4 pin plug and still nothing

Today ill try the other side

Anyone got any ideas?

the previous owner modified the wiring harness(he's done several has a electrical business.)

That fact is very troubling, IMO. I would want to know how and perhaps, why the previous owner would modify the wiring harness. If the ECU is not getting the proper signal due to errant wiring, I would not expect it to allow spark. Does the ECU throw any codes at all?

Well I might get looked down on for telling the whole story . I paid the previous owner to modify the harness for my project..

He had a business and has done some awesome work..but now he's not so awesome lately

Anywho. Here is my lexus

379323_10152544559805322_860585984_n.jpg

95 ls400 motor to a r150f 5 speed tranny

I've fixed the grill in this pic it's just up there to see how I liked it . Also I'm looking for a 2000 gs 400 trunk