Disabling Trac & Vsc On Es 350 2009?

Lesux

I just bought a 2009 ES 350 and I was surprised that, unless I missed something, there is no button to disable VSC & TRAC like in my 2009 RX 350.

Say I'm stuck in the snow, being able to disable such systems might allow me out of my predicament.

The only way I thought possible is to pull the fuse(s) assuming there is/are fuse(s) exclusively for those two systems.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. The car is great, my first ES. Lots of car for the money. And one of the two Lexus dealers in town is absolutely great.

I just bought a 2009 ES 350 and I was surprised that, unless I missed something, there is no button to disable VSC & TRAC like in my 2009 RX 350.

Say I'm stuck in the snow, being able to disable such systems might allow me out of my predicament.

The only way I thought possible is to pull the fuse(s) assuming there is/are fuse(s) exclusively for those two systems.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. The car is great, my first ES. Lots of car for the money. And one of the two Lexus dealers in town is absolutely great.

Don't bother, I found the solution. It took me 4 or 5 times before I succeed, but the dance of the brake pedal/parking brake is working like a charm. :)