Little Problem With Steering Pump

Laredo

Few days ago, i renovation my steering pump. I buy all I needed parts ( O-ring, simering, seger and bearing) I do everything In accordance with http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9851

but somethings wrong. When I instaled pump to the engined and I fill the reservior with fresh fluid, pump work but I can't turn my wheels. Problem I find in pressure port union. Flow control valve put on spring and stay in this position, he is blocked ( don't back to normal position). Wnen you turn off engine, valve stay blocked and don't back. But why ? I'm not do nothing with him ! every time when I remove pump and put valve on normal position and start the engine valve put down spring and blocked. Somebody knows why ? What's wrong ?

Sorry for my english.

If I had to guess, I would say that something went wrong with the rebuild. Perhaps a part got put in backwards? IF the system worked correctly BEFORE the rebuild and now is not working, you missed or misinterpreted a step. Time for a either a tear down(start over), new or remanufactured pump.

@curiousB arilock in the system ? Did you mean suspension? I do not have that. Turning wheel lock to lock not helps. Few times, when I put pupm to the engine pump working and I can turn wheels use only one hand but when you turn off engine and start it again pupm not work, valve is blocked. Very strange.