Lexus Gs 300 Pillar Covers

I have found the best thing since sliced bread lol! I had an issue with one of my pillars beginning to peel and I have seen several others with this issue on this site. I have seen where some people were quoted over 200.00 to replace the part. There is a seller on EBAY with a store called Pillar Covers. The installation was fast and easy and you dont notice anything different. Besides the fact that I put mine on a little uneven. The kit came with 6 pieces for my car. Every car has different fitments and different number of pieces required. I only used one of the pieces and saved the others for later in case of any future damage. The one pice I used matched perfectly side by side with my original undamaged pillar. I meant to take a picture of the peeling/damage before replacing but just forgot because I was so excited about covering it up. The price was under $50.00 and they even periodically run sales. Even if nothing is wrong with your car, they also sell chrome and carbon fiber pillar covers to add a little design to your ride. Here are some of the features listed below

Made out of a high gloss piano BLACK polycarbonate!

- Reflection quality as good as a glass mirror!

- 30x stronger then the competitor's "plastic covers".

- 2x thinner then any other competitor's covers. Looks like an OEM part without sticking out.

- 5 minute installation. Just peel the backing off and apply to your car. No tools necessary.

- All of our parts are cut by computer so a perfect fitment is GUARANTEED each time.

- Material has built-in UV protection and is guaranteed for 10+ years outdoors.

- Easily cleanable with soap and water. Carwash safe and guaranteed not to come off.

- All parts are IN STOCK and will be shipped within 24hours.

- 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not totally satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund!

- Part quality is guaranteed with a 3 YEAR WARRANTY. No other company on ebay guarantees their work like us.

Here is a link to their EBAY Store http://stores.ebay.c...sid=p4340.l2563

post-127475-0-95728600-1336571838_thumb.

post-127475-0-25247900-1336572073_thumb.

• 1 month later...

I have found the best thing since sliced bread lol! I had an issue with one of my pillars beginning to peel and I have seen several others with this issue on this site. I have seen where some people were quoted over 200.00 to replace the part. There is a seller on EBAY with a store called Pillar Covers. The installation was fast and easy and you dont notice anything different. Besides the fact that I put mine on a little uneven. The kit came with 6 pieces for my car. Every car has different fitments and different number of pieces required. I only used one of the pieces and saved the others for later in case of any future damage. The one pice I used matched perfectly side by side with my original undamaged pillar. I meant to take a picture of the peeling/damage before replacing but just forgot because I was so excited about covering it up. The price was under $50.00 and they even periodically run sales. Even if nothing is wrong with your car, they also sell chrome and carbon fiber pillar covers to add a little design to your ride. Here are some of the features listed below

Made out of a high gloss piano BLACK polycarbonate!

- Reflection quality as good as a glass mirror!

- 30x stronger then the competitor's "plastic covers".

- 2x thinner then any other competitor's covers. Looks like an OEM part without sticking out.

- 5 minute installation. Just peel the backing off and apply to your car. No tools necessary.

- All of our parts are cut by computer so a perfect fitment is GUARANTEED each time.

- Material has built-in UV protection and is guaranteed for 10+ years outdoors.

- Easily cleanable with soap and water. Carwash safe and guaranteed not to come off.

- All parts are IN STOCK and will be shipped within 24hours.

- 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not totally satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund!

- Part quality is guaranteed with a 3 YEAR WARRANTY. No other company on ebay guarantees their work like us.

Here is a link to their EBAY Store http://stores.ebay.c...sid=p4340.l2563

They are so thin that the corners will eventually start to lift.