Tail Light & More Problems

1) hi i was wondering if anyone knows if the outter circle of the tail light have 3 or 4 strips of light when nightlight is turned on because i see 4 there but mine is only showing 3 line strip on the outter one wondering if anyone has the same problem.

2) my 2006 navi is so outdated that it pretty much useless where i live i was wondering if anyone know aanything where i can download off the net and update my navi

3)i ve had a 1991 sc400 before had HID installed in them they were 9006 bulbs gotinto an accident got car written off so took out hid saved them to now, i then found out my gs430 2006 fog lights are also 9006 bulb but when i installed them it did not work any solutions guys? any advice would help, sorry about the grammer i really dont want to read ovvver my writting

4) it would also be great if anyone know how to change F to C because it is American car i have no clue what F means to C

5) could someone also help me with my 5 problem it is really differnt. so im driving on the road i switch to S mode or tiptron, no matter wat speed im going at it will display at number 5 nomatter if im going 60 or parked then shift to S it will still display 5 anyone got this problem PLZ PLZ HELP ME TANKYOU!!!!