Buzzing Sound From Nav?

I'm a brand new Lexus owner, having just taken delivery of a 2008 IS250. I love the car, but am still getting used to its quirks.

I've noticed that there seems to be an intermittent buzzing sound from below the Nav unit (as near as I can tell anyway). It's only for a second at a time, and it happens at varying intervals. The best way I can describe the sound is it sounds like a cell phone set to vibrate ringing on your desk. Bzzzzzzzz. Sort of like a DVD player when it's reading a DVD. At first I thought maybe the previous owner left a CD in the player, but it's empty.

I know there's a DVD in the dash that feeds the maps to the NAV....is it possible that's what I'm hearing?

Is this a normal sound that all IS250s with Nav experience, or no? Just trying to figure what sounds are normal and what isn't.

Thank you!!

After doing some more research online and some experimenting in the car, it sounds like the noises I'm hearing are the various servo motors that divert the air to various parts of the cabin (feet, head, feet and head, etc).

Have an appointment Saturday AM to have the dealer take a look and tell me if what I'm hearing is normal (I don't think it is, seems like the servos are making more noise more frequently than would be considered normal).