Help Me Please 93 Lexus Es300

jontatum1985

ok so here we go thank u for your blog i pray someone can help me so i did the paper clip trick got the error codes 24 and 25... so last night on my way to a friends house the check engine light came on wile i was stoped at a light then it went off.. so i proceded to drive and then the car seem to be stuck in first gear wel kinda seem like it was going in an out of gear like if i pressed and depressed the gas the car would go just a lil bit light no power? so i pulled over shut the car off screamed and cussed at it turned it back on and it was fine for about a block then bam agin the check engine light agin same thing happens agin.. so i pull over yet agin turn the car off cuss for a bit lol.. then begin to turn the car on agin and it turnsover like it started then bam turns right off? so i try and try agin then bam it starts and i turn around hopeing to make it home thank god i did just had to do the steps over and over agin.. wel i took it to a friend he turned the throtle idle up to fix the stalling problem so here i sit angry and lost i have no clue about these cars im a honda guy so please any insight would be great thank you...

also forgot to mention i also noticed one of the vacume lines where disconnected like it was getto riged to stay on at one point? so i put it back on with a little less getto but something i could see magiver doing lol ill post a pic of it on here hopefully someone will know what it is for and if it would cause this... i cleared the codes and reset the car after i fixed it so far so good idk im to scared to drive it far :(

ok so now its doing the startup then turn off thing agin the vacumme hose is on there but im guessing its not all the way on there so i hope thats whats causeing it... also the check engine light keeps comeing on for about a min then going off kinda buging me im freaking out please some one help me