92 Sc300 Inline 6, Auto Trans, Trans Hesitates When Cold, Engine Revs

I just bought a 2-door 1992 Lexus SC300 3.0 L inline 6, w/ automatic trans, when the car is cold shifting from 1st 2 2nd takes a LONG time and you have to let go of the gas in order for it 2 shift, but after it warms up it shifts fine, The car has 255,500 MILES!!!!, Also when the car is at a stop and running it idles real high???? Also i was lookin on here about ppl saying do not use dex/merc and so on, and i looked at my dipstick and it says use dexcron 2???? So which fluid should i use (i'm going to change trans fluid and filter, and oil and filter) so which trans fluid and oil should i use???? Also should i put lucas trans fix in it since it shifts hard when it's cold??? I am deciding to keep it or not, does it have 2 many miles???? what's the most likely thing that will break next, they just put a new computer in it...i paid 1800, good deal??? no rust beautiful shape, only other things are drivers window is held up by a piece of wood and doesn't go down, plus the climate control screen is Blacked out, besides that it runs great and is FAST, appreciate the responds thanks!! -Rich <_<