Rough Ride - Front Suspension

prix

I HAVE to get this problem taken care of, and soon. My car is no longer fun to drive. I was told the 'lateral arm bushings on? in? the front struts' are torn and need replacing. I believe it. I hear clunks going over bumps at low speed, among other annoying problems, like creaking etc. A Lexus parts place quoted $183 per bushing (I need two) and the mechanic said two hours labor. Pricey, in other words. The other less expensive alternative I can find are Daizen Sports Tuning's polyurethane bushings. Has anyone installed these? Will they change the "lexus ride"? If they are going to make the car drive like a jeep, then I won't do it. But if the change in the ride/feel of the car is minimal, only slightly more road feel, then I would go this Daizen. Has anyone installed the Daizen bushings? What was your impression? I really need to get this taken care of. Thank you. I found this post...which make the Daizen sound pretty good. I can't tell if this is an impartial view or an advertisement.

http://www.lextreme.com/bushing.html