Integrate Ipod And Sirius Options... ?

So I just joined the Lexus crowd by buying a 2007 RX400H. The vehicle has the Nav, ML sound and rear Entertainment packages. I was able to get the dealership to throw in the ver9.1 nav disc which was pretty cool since my home address actually shows up on this version.

I have researched this forum, and other sites, but now need a little help... I am looking at getting the iPod integration. I currently only have a Nano, but want to get the iPhone 3Gs next spring. My wife really wants the Sirius package as well (although we can delay this a little)... It seems like VaisTech is the cleanest option, but it is pricey.. they recommend the SL2i-UP for iPod AND the SL2s for Sirius.. then I have to still buy the SC S1 tuner for $50... seems pricey to do all that... are there any other none/recommended options?

The ver9.1 has NO "I Agree" button to deal with... that is nice to see.... Thanks for any suggestions.

So I just joined the Lexus crowd by buying a 2007 RX400H. The vehicle has the Nav, ML sound and rear Entertainment packages. I was able to get the dealership to throw in the ver9.1 nav disc which was pretty cool since my home address actually shows up on this version.

I have researched this forum, and other sites, but now need a little help... I am looking at getting the iPod integration. I currently only have a Nano, but want to get the iPhone 3Gs next spring. My wife really wants the Sirius package as well (although we can delay this a little)... It seems like VaisTech is the cleanest option, but it is pricey.. they recommend the SL2i-UP for iPod AND the SL2s for Sirius.. then I have to still buy the SC S1 tuner for $50... seems pricey to do all that... are there any other none/recommended options?

The ver9.1 has NO "I Agree" button to deal with... that is nice to see.... Thanks for any suggestions.

Welcome Patton09,

The device we used, works on both Lexus & Toyota ... you simply need to confirm it's for the right year model:

http://diceelectronics.com/catalog/product...d/75/image/152/

http://priuschat.com/shop/images/ipod_page_prius.jpg

They'll integrate through satelite, radio, or CD ports. I'm not an ipod person, but 'she-who-must-be-obeyed' is ... so this was the birthday present. It's made by "Dice Electronics" & there are dealers in most areas. Install was relatively easy too. Every once in a while I see 'em on sale for $129 ish. Goodluck!

Edit:

on the other hand, here's what some say about the Vias:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=44623