96 Es 300

I AM newbi here , what I would like to know is I just painted my wifes Lexus ES300 and I would like to know who or how would I get a bug shield for it, I see that AVS makes a nice one for the Camry the same year but I dont believr it would fit..so what say ye folks????

I've never seen (thank goodness) a bug shield on an ES300. You seriously want to ruin the look of your wife's newly painted ES by attaching an ugly piece of plastic to the front end? To each their own, I guess but I would just wash the bugs off with a MF towel and some QD when they get squished on the hood. As long as you don't let them stick there for any length of time, it shouldn't cause damage to the paint.

I've never seen (thank goodness) a bug shield on an ES300. You seriously want to ruin the look of your wife's newly painted ES by attaching an ugly piece of plastic to the front end? To each their own, I guess but I would just wash the bugs off with a MF towel and some QD when they get squished on the hood. As long as you don't let them stick there for any length of time, it shouldn't cause damage to the paint.

Well now lets see not only is there bugs there is rocks, gravel, and all kinds of things that can scar the front end of a nice paint job, ever think that is why I GOT IT PAINTED IN THE FIRST PLACE...I thought I would get a more thought full answer...but being I feel like a island of brilliance surrounded by a sea of stupidity..I will go some where else.