2000 Es300 A Small Kick In The Transmission Before It Shifts Into The

I have a 2000 ES300. Last week the oil pan and the gasket started leaking so i had to get them resealed. When i got my car back from the lexus dealership in Chicago i felt a little kick in the transmission before the transmission would shift into the first gear. In other words i am feeling a little shift in the transmission before the transmission actually shifts into the first gear. This mostly happens when i come to a stop sign (or a light) and try to accelrate slowly. If i try to take off fast by pushing the gas quite a bit, then i dont see this problem.

I took it back and had them look at it and they said that its not something to worry about and since my car has a lot of mileage on it (123,000) so this kind of thing happens. Although they didnt charge me anything for the second time but their answer could not satisfy my concerns. I never had this problem before they repaired the oil pan and gasket. Does anyone have any idea what this could be all about ?

• 4 weeks later...

I took it back and had them look at it and they said that its not something to worry about and since my car has a lot of mileage on it (123,000) so this kind of thing happens. Although they didnt charge me anything for the second time but their answer could not satisfy my concerns. I never had this problem before they repaired the oil pan and gasket. Does anyone have any idea what this could be all about ?

Was this at the dealer and OEM parts? Was the transmission serviced? ever?