Grinding Noise

I have an 08RX350 that has 15k miles on it. I hear some grinding noise when the vehicle is stationary, either in P/R/D. The noise is not as much on a flat surface as much it is when the vehicle is on an incline-upward or downward.

Here is how I get that noise -

I usually park my vehicle on a slight upward slope-

1. With the vehicle in 'P', when I turn the steering either side all the way, I hear a loud grind from the rear. The noise is more and higher when the steering is turned all the way than when it is turned a little bit. No brakes are involved in this demonstration.

2. Then I move the shifter to 'R' to get my vehicle out of the parking spot. As I release the brake slowly, I hear the same loud grinding noise now coming somewhere from both front and rear. With the grind, I can feel some (very minor) vibration on the steering wheel. The grinding is predominantly on releasing the brakes. On applying the brakes, the grind is very minor.

When I park the vehicle on an absolute flat surface, the noise is not as much.

I understand that if the vehicle is old, the squeaking and grinding noise could be related to worn out brake pads, but why would I hear the noise when brakes are not involved at all and just the steering wheel is turned, as described in 1 above.

I took the vehicle to the dealer and they say there is nothing wrong.

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thanks