Es300 Lock Problems

I'm new to this forum and hoping someone can provide some feedback.

My wife drives a 2002 ES300. About 1 year ago the right rear door stopped working. I blamed my daughter bacause she was jerking the outside handle while I was trying to unlock the door. About a month later, the left rear door started doing the same thing. Shortly after that the right side started working again but the front passenger door stopped working. These musical door lock problems went on affecting all 4 doors from time to time. Never more than 2 doors were impacted at once.

They will not work with either remote or button. The front passenger door actually jammed hard and could not be locked manually. When you hit the lock button, the manual door lock latch on the door jumps but 80% of the time will not lock or unlock(whichever the case may be). Other times the door will lock but not unlock or vise versa.

All doors had started working about 1 month ago and then we noticed 2 doors not working randomly yesterday.

I do not know if this is electrical, mechanical or paranormal(just kidding). The problem keeps moving and luckily has not affected the drivers door but one time for about a week. She is in the habit now of manually checking each door when she needs them locked. But that is a pain since you do not know if they have unlocked or are still locked.

Any information or thoughts is greatly appreciated.