Help On Es300

Hi all! I'm new here, and need some advice! I have been browsing around a little, and found nothing to help me so far. I have done the recommended oil changes, but not much other maintenance ( bad, I know). My car started running funny, hesitating and idling high. The car went in the shop last week and they ran the diagnostic, it came back as misfire blah blah blah, had to replace engine coils 1 and 3, and all the spark plugs. The car drove fine this weekend, and then the engine light came back on. It still drove fine, but brought it back to the mechanic. Nothing abnormal came back, they think it is because they didn't use "lexus" engine coils. Well I got the car back home, and now it bucks when I accelerate over the 2 line on the RPM's. I honestly do not know crap about my car, but being a young female, I really don't want to get ripped off. They are going to change the engine coils to "lexus" ones. Does this sound right?! Other than that, the only other problem I have had is the automatic fuel stop not working properly, where I have to constantly re position the fuel nozzle to fuel the vehicle without it stopping every 2 seconds.