Reupholstering Es300 Interior

doubleO7

New to the site and I must say I am impressed with the knowledge that can be found here. Here is my situation. I have a 94 ES300 which I purchased from an older gentleman in Houston who was/is an attorney and had multiple Lexus'. I purchased the car 4 years ago and it came with all the service records (dealership) and was in near flawless condition. I paid cash for the vehicle to use as a commuter vehicle and not as my personal vehicle. It was my first Lexus and I must say that I am sold on the quality of the vehicle.

Over the past few years it has had some wear and tear but is overall still in excellent shape. I had thought about selling it but have since decided to sink a little money into it. I am looking at having the leather redone as well as some body work. I also am getting ready to do some work on the suspension as it needs new bushings in the front and started to wear the tires as well as make a little racket.

Not sure if anyone has any advice on any of these topics but any will be appreciated. I am trying to be cost efficient as possible but insist on doing things right. I also was curious as to the largest size wheel I can fit on the vehicle without changing the suspension. I have been looking at stock Lexus wheels from other models and would like something around 17'.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I've heard some pretty positive things about www.leatherseats.com

There are fairly regular group-buys from this company at the www.clublexus.com Lexus owners forum.

A full set of new custom-fitted leather seat covers for a '94 ES would be ~ $800