Es300 1995, Need Help

hellgames

hi everyone, I' m a newbie here and i don't really know much about car so please just help me out and don't be mad if i ask some dumb question. I have a ES300 1995, about last month, when i on my way home from school my car start to shake real bad when it run and stop, my dad take a look and he changed the spark plug. then my car can run but it still have minor vibration when i run slow or bad shake when I stop. so now, my car run fine [ no vibration in normal run] but when it stops, it shakes bad and now every times i stop, i have to change my gear from D to N, sometimes it work the shaking stop but sometimes it only make the vibration less noticeable. so please if anyone know of this problem or did encounter this problem and solve it, please help. I would really appreciate. Thank you for reading.

You've got a couple of possibilities. Either you need to clean your IACV (which there are several threads on here on how to do that if you search this site) or you've got a coil pack going out on you. Those are the two first things I would look at, with the AICV being first.

If it's neither of those two, then it might be something with the MAF (which you can clean with spray electrical cleaner) or a fuel injector.

hi everyone, I' m a newbie here and i don't really know much about car so please just help me out and don't be mad if i ask some dumb question. I have a ES300 1995, about last month, when i on my way home from school my car start to shake real bad when it run and stop, my dad take a look and he changed the spark plug. then my car can run but it still have minor vibration when i run slow or bad shake when I stop. so now, my car run fine [ no vibration in normal run] but when it stops, it shakes bad and now every times i stop, i have to change my gear from D to N, sometimes it work the shaking stop but sometimes it only make the vibration less noticeable. so please if anyone know of this problem or did encounter this problem and solve it, please help. I would really appreciate. Thank you for reading.

i try them tomorrow, i let you know if it works, thank you.