Dvd Cd Player Error Disc Stuck

On my 2 replacement unit in less than 3 months on a precertified unit I purchased 5 months ago. Initially I was told unit stuck because I loaded home made CD's in unit? So ok...after replacement only loaded thoses DVD's & CD's that were prerecorded (manufactured)..and they STUCK again? Has anyone else has these problems? I am afraid that this will continue...it is a Mark Levinson unit.....ANy thoughts....Thanks

• 2 months later...

On my 2 replacement unit in less than 3 months on a precertified unit I purchased 5 months ago. Initially I was told unit stuck because I loaded home made CD's in unit? So ok...after replacement only loaded thoses DVD's & CD's that were prerecorded (manufactured)..and they STUCK again? Has anyone else has these problems? I am afraid that this will continue...it is a Mark Levinson unit.....ANy thoughts....Thanks

try holding down the eject button for 5 seconds. i had the same poblem i thought it was stuck but realy it was just me taping instead of pressing and holding the eject button .