Bilstein Or Kyb Shocks

I installed Bilstein shocks on my GS300 because I believe they are the best you can get. They are tested on the Nürburgring and they work great on this car! I installed them with Eibach Springs. There is a world of difference now in the handling, and the gap between the tires and wheel well looks nicer as well. Ride quality is still excellent, but a little firmer over bumps.

hello everyone, has anyone replace there shocks for gs300? and which brand is better? kyb or bilstein? I am planing to replace mind, please give me some advices which is better?

aj300

I installed Bilstein shocks on my GS300 because I believe they are the best you can get. They are tested on the Nürburgring and they work great on this car! I installed them with Eibach Springs. There is a world of difference now in the handling, and the gap between the tires and wheel well looks nicer as well. Ride quality is still excellent, but a little firmer over bumps.
hello everyone, has anyone replace there shocks for gs300? and which brand is better? kyb or bilstein? I am planing to replace mind, please give me some advices which is better?

aj300

was ur bilstein sports or hd?

I got the HD because I was worried that sport would be too aggressive and make the ride very harsh. I figure I'm not street racing or on the track. Just wanted to stay flat on the corners without the body roll. It is truly amazing how the car flattened out after this. I was looking into the sway bars either TRD or Daizen, but they are costly and this may be good enough for now at least. :D