95 Es300 Passenger Window Not Working -

I have a 95 ES300. I have searched the forums for answers and have not read a thread with my exact issues to figure out if my issue is the switch or motor. I don't think it is the regulator.

Since I bought the car I have had issues - for a while the passenger side window would not go down with the control on the passenger's side, but would on the drivers side. Then it decided to work one day and would go down on the passengers side, but not up, and would work both ways on the driver's side control.

I'm trying to sell my Lexus, and I was telling a potential buyer that the passenger window had issues, it worked on the driver's side, but not the passenger's side. He rolled it up and down fine on the driver's side. I went to roll it down on the passenger's side and it went down 1/4" and wouldn't do anything else. Turned car off, then on, wouldn't go up, down or sideways. :-) I hear no noise when pushing the control buttons.

Does this sound like a switch or motor issue? And how would I get to the switch - is it hard to get to? Is there somewhere online that would have info about how to get to it?

Thanks!

Vicki