Motorola Razr And Bluetooth

Does anyone have access to the method of uploading the information (i.e. data transfer) from a motorola razr into the bluetooth system on a 2008 Rx350? There was an old posting that mentioned a way to do it but I have been unable thus far to get the email "secret" method.

Not sure but I belive ths is impacted by the model of RAZR and the carrier. For example, Verizon (in the USA) has disabled OBEX (object transfer) so transfer of phone book data is not available. Other carriers allow this.

My wife and I each have RAZRs and she uses Verizon so cannot transer phone book data. However, her 2007 ES350 allows it t be typed in (manually entered into the phone book) - also, we can use an old (no longer in use) ATT bluetooth Nokia to do the transfer. In my 2006 RX330, I cannot make manual entries in the phonebook so I use ATT as my carrier and transfer phone book data via Bluetooth.

I would appreciate any info you can share on the "secret email method". Also... I don't think the RAZR supports full phonebook transfer anyway.. just one number at a time.

Hopefully some of the other users will have information.

Does anyone have access to the method of uploading the information (i.e. data transfer) from a motorola razr into the bluetooth system on a 2008 Rx350? There was an old posting that mentioned a way to do it but I have been unable thus far to get the email "secret" method.