Gs430 2001-2005 Learning About Them

I am considering buying one and would like to keep the cost down by purchasing a used one. I would like to have a worry free vehicle that would not result in repairs costing thousands of dollars. I don't like front wheel drive and low horse power cars nor large vehicles. So it looks like the GS430 for me. Warranties: Should I focus on CPO cars or would cars with 75,000 miles bought with after market extended warranty coverage be cost effective?

Any particular problems with the GS430 cars, one year over the others? Like very costly brakes or shocks and other items not covered by warranties?

If you own one, how are they on long trips? Tell me about your experiences with vehicles you test drove. If you didn't buy a GS430, did you buy the LS430 or did you buy one of the six cylinder models? Why?

In buying your GS430, did you consider new models, CPO from dealers, used car dealers and private parties? Is it possible to buy a 2007 model near wholesale price somewhere in the U.S.?