Battery Size For '92 Es300?

I was wondering how big the battery is suppose to be for a '92 es300 because i was told that it is big enough but my lights dim, my windows roll up very slow and i can just tell that it is not getting enough power. thanks for your help.

There are several sizes of batteries which will fit the battery holder in a 92 ES. The largest is probably the 24F, and it would likely have the highest amp capacity. Don't buy the cheapest available. Look for the highest capacity numbers.

The problems you discussed are often associated with poor ground connections. Clean the battery terminals and cable ends and make sure there is no corrosion present.

I might add that dimming headlights, e.g., when applying brakes, is very common with the ES models. My 94 does it and always has. I am now on my 5th or 6th battery, and this condition never changes with battery replacement.

It would probably be a good idea to check your battery and alternator. If you have a multimeter, you can do a couple of quick checks. With the car not running, you should get a reading somewhere around 12.5 to 12.8 volts across the battery terminals. Crank the car, and then check the voltage readings again. It should be somewhere between 13.6 to a bit over 14 while the car is running. If it does not give a number this high, you either have a cable connection or alternator problem.