93 Es300 - Seat Warmer And Wiper Blades

I'm not Mr know it all about cars so if there is quite a bit of ignorance in these posts, please excuse it.

OK, so I took out my passenger seat heater switch and now am having trouble looking for a replacement. Other than dealership, anyone know where I can get one? Part number I believe is 9853G29

Also, my wiper blades suck. I change the rubber strip on them every year and they just end up ripping right off so I want to replace my really old blades which I believe hasn't been done in 14 years. Should I go with the original part from either online or dealership or should I buy a non-lexus specific blade that works better? Keep in mind I live in Chicago so we get those harsh winters.

Any advice would be great. Thanks to all for helping!

I'm not Mr know it all about cars so if there is quite a bit of ignorance in these posts, please excuse it.

OK, so I took out my passenger seat heater switch and now am having trouble looking for a replacement. Other than dealership, anyone know where I can get one? Part number I believe is 9853G29

I replaced my passenger side seat heater switch a while ago. I contacted my local Lexus dealership first. They told me a replacement switch would cost $108 :censored: so I just kept an eye on the classifieds forum both here and at ClubLexus.com and eventually found someone who was parting out their ES300. I was able to buy a working switch for about $20.

Also, my wiper blades suck. I change the rubber strip on them every year and they just end up ripping right off so I want to replace my really old blades which I believe hasn't been done in 14 years. Should I go with the original part from either online or dealership or should I buy a non-lexus specific blade that works better? Keep in mind I live in Chicago so we get those harsh winters.

I've been using non-OEM blades for the past two years. They've worked fine for me and are cheaper (as all things are) than going through the dealership.

I replaced my passenger side seat heater switch a while ago. I contacted my local Lexus dealership first. They told me a replacement switch would cost $108 :censored: so I just kept an eye on the classifieds forum both here and at ClubLexus.com and eventually found someone who was parting out their ES300. I was able to buy a working switch for about $20.

I've been using non-OEM blades for the past two years. They've worked fine for me and are cheaper (as all things are) than going through the dealership.

Hey man, thanks for the help. I can't believe it was $108 at the dealership! What a joke! I thought they would just rip us off by charging us $30 for it. Well, I'll keep my eye open on the site for one. Did you ever get a part number for it by the way? I tried to google the number on the side of my busted one and I get no matches.

I went with Rain-X blades and they are awesome. Let me know if you by any chance have that part number for the switch. Thanks again for your help on this. Much appreciated.