99' Gs 400

So i've been a LS400 fanatic for about 7 yrs and after owning 4 of them i decided to try something different. I hope i'm not dissapointed with the change over. I had a gs3 and liked it but it felt underpowered to me. Someone reassure me;)

I bought a 98 GS400 to replace my 94 LS a couple of months ago. Finally got around to selling the LS. Drove it one day after I had an offer on it and realized the mistake I made going with the GS. Should have kept the older LS.

but that's me. I inherited the big car gene from my Dad.

JimA

• 2 weeks later...

You are going to like your new GS400. The good thing is, of course is the weight factor. It's really peppy and a great highway stomper. Maybe take on another LS 400 and see the difference sometime! B)

• 1 month later...

You should like your 'new' GS400 but might have to change your driving habits -

I've had my '99 now for less than a month and it still takes some getting used to...for example, it really, I mean REALLY gets out of its own way - a very hasty car...

However, what has impressed me most is the absolute smoothness of the 'beastie' - I mean you cannot hear the engine at idle and there is absolutely no vibration either - and the acceleration is absolutely breathtaking !

Enjoy but keep an eye on your rear-view mirror...