Alignment Goes Bad After A Month

My problem is I get my alignment done, then in a month my car is shaking and pulling to the right. So basically I’m back at the shop getting my alignment fixed. They cant figure out why it gets messed up so fast. I don’t drive hard at all, I really only freeway drive it about 3 to 4 times a week. Any ideas on what might be causing this problem?

1998 GS300

1” Eibach springs

18” wheels

Thanks for the help!

• 4 weeks later...

My problem is I get my alignment done, then in a month my car is shaking and pulling to the right. So basically I’m back at the shop getting my alignment fixed. They cant figure out why it gets messed up so fast. I don’t drive hard at all, I really only freeway drive it about 3 to 4 times a week. Any ideas on what might be causing this problem?

1998 GS300

1” Eibach springs

18” wheels

Thanks for the help!

I've had all the problems that everyone has been talking about with my 1999 GS 400. Ive had the car for 2 years and ive been through 10 tires due to wear in the front. I would align and high speed balance my car constantly and it would still shake on the highway. Ive been to multiple mechanics nothing, until I talked with a buddy of mine @ Hi-Tech Racing and he said simple it was my lugs. You need to make sure that the lugs you have on your gs are factory not aftermarket. He told me the factory lugs especially for 17inch rims are self centering lugs. After 100's and 100's of dollars spent it is a simple lug problem. My car rides smooth now, no problems. Go to you nearest Lexus dealer before you keep spending your money on new tires like me.