Hp Stainless Header And Ceramic Down Pipe Cheap

01IS300slvr

Hey guys im fairly new here. But i was looking at Nopi.com and found the HP stainless header and ceramic down pipe for only $301.56 with free shipping. you should hop on this buy while it last. unless anyone knows of cheaper. not sure if this link will work, or if im allowed to list live links in here but here it isNopi.com IS300 header

i just ordered mine. and i found a coupon code "MAY30" which gave me another $30 off. so my total came to $271.56 that is a great deal for a stainless steel HP header and ceramic HP down pipe. with free shipping. hope you jump on this deal if your looking for a header. i have heard alot of good things about HP headers and alot of mixed things about OBX and some cheaper ones they are selling on EBay. later

• 4 weeks later...
i just ordered mine. and i found a coupon code "MAY30" which gave me another $30 off. so my total came to $271.56 that is a great deal for a stainless steel HP header and ceramic HP down pipe. with free shipping. hope you jump on this deal if your looking for a header. i have heard alot of good things about HP headers and alot of mixed things about OBX and some cheaper ones they are selling on EBay. later

There is no finer header & downpipe made anywhere than the one made by Mazzuri. No other header even is in the same zip code as to REAL HP & torque increase. They are not giving they away, but they are THE best in every area and most importantly in being REAL equal length tubes... FITMENT & LONGEVITY. They used to sell for a grand, now you can get them with the d pipe for 600.00. Trust me......as soon as you have installed your new purchase of those 'particular" other headers......just take a lil peek under your ride & enjoy (NOT) the "lack" of ground clearance...and all of the funny "noises" that those "other" headers produce.....also keep a record of how many times you scrape & smash them...you will then understand why.."ya get what ya pay for." Sorry....there is more to producing a quality set of headers than just tackin' pipe. In our case of the IS....fitment IS everthing. In this case...cheaper is NOT better....and can be very "painful." Oh, by the way.....Mazzuri owns IS300's....hummmmm.......

Good luck anyway...I wasn't try to ruin your day..just saw your posting & wanted to share some helpful "knowledge."