Problems And Other Things

Hello, my name is Shaine, im new to the forum but not new to the SC series. I owned a 1998 sc300 for a for about a hear and a half, then i moved out and got a 1992 SC400. my problem is, the owner with the sc400 before me tried to make the car faster and sound better and all this stuff but ended up making the car worce. both seats are torn up extreemely bad, both door panals are cracked and the driverside is missing the speaker grill, and the rear subwoofer has been removed. He put a K&N intake on the car to make it faster, but thats the only improuvment that he made that actually worked. he tried to hook up a sony head unit to the car and ended up sudering the speaker wires to other wires to an amp, which is fine. But now im lookin to sell this car in hopes of getting a 3000gt vr4 or an STi. I live in AZ and i was wondering if anyone knew where to get the parts that i need, i've looked at junk yards can't find anything there and i can't afford dealership prices...