Sound Of Water Gurgling While Reving Engine Or Taking Off

sank

Hello all,

Has anyone experienced this problem. When I rev the engine at a standstill I can hear water gurgling in the engine comaprtmenet or whenever I take off I can hear water sort of shift like its has settled somewhere in the engine. Does anyone know what could be causing this ? an answer would be much appreciated.

Hello all,

Has anyone experienced this problem. When I rev the engine at a standstill I can hear water gurgling in the engine comaprtmenet or whenever I take off I can hear water sort of shift like its has settled somewhere in the engine. Does anyone know what could be causing this ? an answer would be much appreciated.

Sounds like it might be the coolant in your expansion reservoir being sucked out or draining back into the tank.

I can sometimes hear gurgling sounds for a while when I drive the car after a rain. But that is the sound of the rain water draining off the roof through the moon roof's drain hoses.