Cosmo Racing Products

Narco

Want a Air Intake for my 98 ES300 only 96K on the motor

http://cosmoracing.com/productinfo.asp?cid=187&pid=1483 Anyone have one of these, and if so how good is it?

Gonna bring up the Topic of SeaFoam now. I am on omy 5 treatment in my gas, and gonna do my 2nd on my motor. Still haven't added to my Oil, but will next week before I bring it in to the dealership for a change. And a Tranny Fuild Flush.

Speaking of which, SeaFoam for Trannies, has anyone used the product. I was hesitant about doing so, but I figured it wouldn't hurt since I am getting all the fluid out in a week..

The acceleration improvements are nice.

Hello,

where do you get seafoam?

you just put it in the oil/crankcase with a fresh oil change, or right before, turn on car for 5 mins and then change oil?

please let me know as i need to try it

Chargerucd

Want a Air Intake for my 98 ES300 only 96K on the motor

http://cosmoracing.com/productinfo.asp?cid=187&pid=1483 Anyone have one of these, and if so how good is it?

Gonna bring up the Topic of SeaFoam now. I am on omy 5 treatment in my gas, and gonna do my 2nd on my motor. Still haven't added to my Oil, but will next week before I bring it in to the dealership for a change. And a Tranny Fuild Flush.

Speaking of which, SeaFoam for Trannies, has anyone used the product. I was hesitant about doing so, but I figured it wouldn't hurt since I am getting all the fluid out in a week..

The acceleration improvements are nice.