Question For Jibby Or Lexus Moderator?

breakilla

post-29629-1159497410_thumb.jpgWhats going on Jibby, whats up SK P.

As you guys problably read i just did my wheels. 19inch and they ride great for anyone who is looking to upgrade wheels. Anyway im looking to do my exhaust system next as i mentioned before.

your list of mods was a great help i actually printed that out and im using it as my blueprint.

:) The Presicion Dragon Torque Converter: I will be ordering this in about a week. They mention that you can adjust the stall speed. How will i know what speed to adjust the Stall. Do they recommend a setting? or what is the proper stall that i should have for maximum ofline wheel spinning action?

:) Mufflers: I see that you have the megan N1 circular mufflers. I was thinking about the rod millen mufflers. I dont see to many people with them on this forums. Is it becuase they are more expensive? I really want the Rod Millen Mufflers, unless anyone has anything negative to say about them from experience.

:( S&S Headers: I understand that they are not bolt on and require some modification, Do you think they are worth spending extra to modify them? I know you also mentioned the www.ektunning.com for some headers. I tried to visit the site and it was down ill try again later.

:ph34r: Apexi piggy-back ECU: you put a sad face on this mod. What brand would you recommend for this mod?

As far as the catalyc converter i will go with the magna flow 2 into 1 like you did. unless they are any better choices out there.

This lexus sc 400 was bought as a second lexus. my primary car is a gs300 awd 2006 in matador red, stock and is going to stay stock. only mods i have are chrome pillars and wood kit plus is fully loaded with navigation, mark levingston, blue tooth etc. anyway back to the SC400.

I purchased my SC on August 22nd and have only put less than 200 miles on it. I Want to make this an exclusive car since i only drive on sat and sundays. I plan to do all the mods possible. Money is not an object when it comes to my SC, since i am a Proffesional REALTOR. Well the point is that you can give me advice on the best items to buy, im not looking to buy cheap stuff. i dont want to get ripped of neither. But i trully believe that you get what you pay for. Thats why my fee for service to sell a house is 6% lol.

Thanks for reading my post and i will start ordering parts after i read some replies.

:) PS. I KNOW THAT GETTING WHEELS AS MY FIRST MOD ESPECIALLY WHEN THE NY WINTER IS COMING, WAS NOT THE BEST CHOICE, BUT I COULD NOT RESIST THE LOOKS OF CHROME WHEELS I WAS THIRSTY.