Some Pics Of The Sc300

UNDRPSI

• 1 month later...

i'm really diggin the interior and the creativity of putting those speakers in that way only thing i'd be against is that i would assume it would take away leg room in an already cramped car

lol and plz change rims, dont feel bad though im ridin stock, they're ugly as hell

the deck is a jensen dbl din.... AWESOME UNIT!

the wheels were temporary... the 8's in the floor make all the difference in the world, TONS of midbass.

Heres a pic of the car now. i have yet to install my coilovers, i been SWAMPED lately! The wheels are AXIS Milano+ 19x8.5f and 19x9.5r

milsc32.JPG

milsc34.JPG

Oh come on! How can you people do this to a classic car like the 1st generation Lexus SC series? Its like building a McDonalds in the middle of Ancient Rome's Forum. What next? Hydralics? Spinners? Save that garbage for the Honda Civics.

While I'd have to agree with your basic train of thought Bosy, I'm not so sure this one's quite crossed that line just yet. There's nothing at all wrong with lowering. In fact, the moment you go with aftermarket low-pro grips you GOTTA slam it! These wheel wells are already sreaming "fill my gaps". Even without lowering, the least someone could do is add spacers to push the wheels further out. But spinners - - - I'd have to agree with you. And yes I've seen them on 1st and 2nd gen SC's. No they do not look flattering.

Personally, I would have done a candy-apple red suede to match the paint job - though that may have given it that Fast & Furious boy-racer look. I was seriously considering the exact same approach for mine, but with seude inserts matching my Spruce Metallic paint - much less of a stand-out next to the almond leather. In fact, if you've ever taken a peak inside a Bentley Arnage T (I think that's the one), you'll see a very similar application of suede to leather surfaces. If it's done right it can come off very "first-class".

With regard to the sound system, irregardless of how much better the midrange sound is, I just don't see how in the world somebodies not kickin' the crap out of those speakers on the floor (not to mention the dirt, dust & debris that'll get knocked into those enclosures over the course of just a week). Hope you're not planning any extended road trips in it. You're gonna wanna stretch your legs at some point. Those speakers just look like the perfect foot-rest.