How Do You Remove Wood Trim Over Front Console?

I would like to buff my hazy wood trim over front console and glove box. I have read that you have to take apart glove box. Then and only then can you remove the wood trim. If that is so, can someone please tell me the easiest way to do that. I have looked everywhere on the internet, but can not find one tuturial to show how it is done. If it is simple, can someone tell me where the screws are to get started. Or atleast piont me in a direction I need to go. Example being website or a manual.

I removed my own because i had a crack near the center ac vents. I remembered taking out a few screws underneath the glovebox by lying on my back on the passenger side floormat. Then there were a couple of screws inside the glovebox itself. Once the glove box slides out, you'll see the bolts that hold the wood trim in. The rest is clips that holds the other side of the wood trim. I just had to feel around for the screws.

I removed my own because i had a crack near the center ac vents. I remembered taking out a few screws underneath the glovebox by lying on my back on the passenger side floormat. Then there were a couple of screws inside the glovebox itself. Once the glove box slides out, you'll see the bolts that hold the wood trim in. The rest is clips that holds the other side of the wood trim. I just had to feel around for the screws.

I think I found the screws that you where talking about underneath the glovebox. Do they have black plastic caps over them? If so, I cant pull them off. I have even tried to screw them off. They are stubern liitle suckers. Is there a special way to take them out or a tool to use that I dont know about? I am doing a lot of things with my interior. The wood trim part is holding me up though. Maybe im not looking in the right place for these screws. Please help me out if you can. Also, please tell me if the screws in the glove box are the same way. I havent found any open screws in there, but there is some plastic panels in the front that I guess could have screws behind them. But just like the others I dont have any clue on how to take the plastic part off, and really dont want to scratch or break anything.