Just Bought A 92 Sc300 & Need Help

hc300

Just bought a 92 Sc300 and I'm having some problems. I read the forums on lextech and how they fix the lights on the speedometer and Rpm needles. However, my RPM neddle doesn't even work at all. Does anyone know why and how to fix it?

When I try to move the passenger seat forward, the left side only moves and the seat just turns.

Also, my windshield wipers do not go all the way down when idle and when they are in use, they slam down hard and get stuck at their starting points. Any suggestions?

Appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a 92 Sc300 and I'm having some problems. I read the forums on lextech and how they fix the lights on the speedometer and Rpm needles. However, my RPM neddle doesn't even work at all. Does anyone know why and how to fix it?

When I try to move the passenger seat forward, the left side only moves and the seat just turns.

Also, my windshield wipers do not go all the way down when idle and when they are in use, they slam down hard and get stuck at their starting points. Any suggestions?

Appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

Check the tracks on your passenger seat. My suspicion is that some kind of metal (a coin?) has become lodged in the right track. At worst, you may need to remove the seat, clear the blockage, and then remount it.