Clunking Sounds

I have a 2000 330ES that makes several clunking/creaking sounds when accelerating. It seems to be coming from the front right. The dealer says it is the frame that is bent ( no idea how that could be ) but my guess is the subframe bolts or the transaxle or motor mounts. How do I convince the dealer to fix it? It is still under warranty - 86000 miles.

I have a 2000 330ES that makes several clunking/creaking sounds when accelerating. It seems to be coming from the front right. The dealer says it is the frame that is bent ( no idea how that could be ) but my guess is the subframe bolts or the transaxle or motor mounts. How do I convince the dealer to fix it? It is still under warranty - 86000 miles.

Firstly, I think you mean 300ES, not 330ES. I think it would be highly unlikely that this repair would be covered by the Lexus warranty. To make sure about this, I would call the Lexus Corporation and ask. :(

P.S. Welcome to the club. :)

Firstly, I think you mean 300ES, not 330ES. I think it would be highly unlikely that this repair would be covered by the Lexus warranty. To make sure about this, I would call the Lexus Corporation and ask. :(

P.S. Welcome to the club. :)

Right-O. 300ES. Well, I'll let the service guys fight it out with the head office.

Thanks -