Alignment Problem

I just got a 2006 gs300 a week ago and noticed that the car is keep steering to the right. took it back to the dealer for alignment.

is this a common problem with the lexus ?

i remember when we got our gx it had the same problem as well and we ended up taking it back 3 times within a month to get the alignment right

"Pulling" one way or the other, especially on a brand new car is frequently a radial tire pull. Have someone rotate the front tires from side to side and if the pull either switches to the opposite direction or removes the "pull" you experienced before, it's the tires not the alignment. If the "pull" remains the same, have the dealer do a four wheel alignment.

I just got a 2006 gs300 a week ago and noticed that the car is keep steering to the right. took it back to the dealer for alignment.

is this a common problem with the lexus ?

i remember when we got our gx it had the same problem as well and we ended up taking it back 3 times within a month to get the alignment right

I have similar problem. My tires puledl to the left. Lexus will tell you the aligment is done. (I am not sure if Lexus did perform the alighment). Second time they will ask you for a test drive and tell you it is normal tire pull. There is no necessary to do the aligment. I do belive it should be the run-flat tire that causing the problem. My car is currenly pull to left or right depend on the road surface. I am going to change to regular tire. Another GS430 owner already go for its third sets of tire in 30,000 mile.