98 Gs 400 Vs. 2001 S-type 4.0 Jaguar

Okay guys ... so i'm on the 101 Loop in AZ doing about 75mph when this blue S-type pulls up next to me and throws his hazards on so i'm thinking there is a problem with my car ... so i check to see if my headlights are on and they are ... so i figure his tryin to tell me my brakelights are out but then he gets in front of me and hits the trottle ... and slows down next to me again so i figured he wanted to race so i threw my hazards on ... he flashed his high beams and pushed the pedal to the metal ... i was still trying to turn on the ect pwr so he got about 50 feet ahead of me but you guys know how our lexus loves to open up ... so i let her have it ... caught up around 105mph ... and steadily pulled ahead until about 135mph when he chickened out and flashed his high beams again ... he must have been about 15 feet behind me ... well too bad for his jaguar hahaha another one bites the dust ...

Shoe